HAPPY DAY! It is JUNE! In honor of June I’ve brought back the summafun list that I generated back in March. I’m getting closer to achieving my summer dreams (see I have things crossed off!).
- movies in the park
- canoeing (considerably easier this year)
sunshineThis can keep happening. driving with the windows downThis can keep happening.
- no more potholes? (my new tires do not like them at all) These are still around–along with new lane closures on 94…suck
- weddings, lots of weddings! Two down, three to go!
- Twins games! (and Brewers games and Cubs games) – The Twins record is not stopping me from going to TF and I am not turning into a *gasp* Brewers fan anytime soon
- outdoor concerts
- walking briskly around Lake Calhoun with Caribou in hand
being caught in thunderstorms in downtown Minneapolis and being taken in by a stranger(hard to say if this will happen again)—AND IT DID.
- road trips
not using the tunnel for 3-5 months at work– tunnel? what?
- staying up late (always seems ok in the summer)
- bag toss (outside)
- go on vacation that work is not forcing you to take
I just added the last one because for the past 3-4 months (or since I got back from my last vacation) I’ve been debating about where to go/what to do. I have had no awesome ideas or been wowed by great deals. Until today. Sun Country via the Groupon wants to sell me a plane ticket for $180 to go somewhere fun….or maybe it’s been narrowed down to Boston or Seattle. Time will tell if this can become a reality.
Finally, this past weekend I was at my cousin’s grad party and me and my little cousins were content playing on the tire swing. Ok. Content until I came over: “I want Amber to push me!” “No, stop! Amber, please push me?” And then I made them push me and all was right with the world.