Sometimes you just come out a winner. Today I ventured to the Salvation Army downtown, on the recommendation of my friend Kari. There was so much to look at. So much. Since I recently decided I needed more flannel in my life I spent a lot of time looking at the flannel options. Imagine my surprise (and my unbelievably good luck) when I found a shirt from The Gap that I eyed some time ago (maybe even last year) in my size and only $3.99. If I remember correctly it was originally somewhere in the $65 range which is why I said, “I love it but I have to pass,” in the first place. Downside of a $3.99 shirt, a little hole has to be sewn, so I’ll just bust out those skills.
Also, some favorite music as of late, that I have found to be recommendable. Enjoy!
- Ani Difranco, Lifeboat
- Of Monsters and Men, Little Talks (although I heard them on mainstream radio lately, which means everyone will soon love them…)
- The Givers, Saw You First
- Chameleon/Comedian, Kathleen Edwards
- So American, Portugal. The Man
- Filthy Halls, Apple Horse